We believe in photography, and we cherish families who believe in it too. When your kids are all grown, we hope you look back at these photos with fondness, and that it helps you remember the sweetness of when they were little. It's our dream that these photos last generations. That one day you'll be sitting with your grandkids, looking through your family portraits and telling them stories of when their parents were little.
Please scroll down to read more about our family photography experience.
We currently only offer mini sessions photographed by our team family photographer, Carter.
Mini Sessions are 25 minute sessions, are offered year round at pre-determined dates & locations, mostly in the Wake Forest area, with some additional locations around Raleigh! It's the perfect length of time for most families. You'll get a variety of poses, individual photos, and lifestyle...all before you or your toddler runs out of energy.
If you find yourself in need of more than 25 minutes, we offer the option of booking two mini sessions back to back! We usually recommend this for first birthday sessions that include a cake smash or extended family sessions.
When you're ready to reserve a session, here's what you can expect!
1. Connect with us via our contact form so we can answer all your questions and share available session dates.
2. We reserve your session with a contract and 100% non-refundable retainer.
3. We'll hop on a call to go discuss your photo goals and vision for the photos after the session.
4. We edit all your images and deliver a proofing gallery usually 2-4 weeks after your session.
5. We will do a design and ordering appointment 1-2 weeks after delivering your proofing gallery.
6. We print your album and artwork and will do a complimentary art install if needed!
Carter is the lead family photographer on the team.
Please click the say hello button below for her full investment guide.
All sessions have a $350 creation fee.
Most families invest between $1200-$5000.
Sign up for Carter's email list to see dates first! We send out her available dates about once a month and give our subscribers the opportunity to book their family portraits first.